Various artistic and creative items can be made from beads. They are significantly useful, and ultimately very simple to use. They are great for making Jewellery, gifts, decorations. The list of things beads can used for goes on and on, while new exciting ideas are born on a daily basis. With a little imagination so many different uses can be found.
Despite their massive amount of uses, lot of individuals have difficulty finding good quality beads. Also sourcing the exact kind of beads they require could be complicated. Simple solution to this problem is to buy beads online.
There is so many types beads well as colour, size and prices. Since sometimes people don`t have the knowledge essential to choose what we need to buy beads, below is some of the beads types that are available to buy
- Bugle beads: These are tabular in shape and come in various lengths, twists, colours and finishes. This beads comes in variation of sizes.
- Charlottes: These made from Czech seeds and sometimes called Czech charlottes. Charlottes are single-facet (one-cuts) seed beads, and come in a few sizes.
- Chatons: These are crystal beads with loops that can make it possible for the beds to be sewn.
- Cloisonne: These beads are created by affixing a metal wire to the base bead to act as a colour separator. A powdered colored glass enamel is then painted between the partitions. These beads come in many colours and shapes.
- Crow beads: These were once made solely of glass. The range of color and texture of the glass bead would vary. Sometimes mistakenly called pony beads, they are commonly made of glass, plastic or wood and are larger than pony beads. Many of the crow beads were made of opaque glass, although examples of colored translucent beads are very easy to find.
- Crystals: These crystal beads made out of leaded glass and have a extra shine. They are usually faceted for high gloss. The most commonly known crystals are Swarovski and Czech crystals . Often used for wedding dresses and tiaras, crystal beads are often used for special pieces of jewellery.
- Delica: These are a specific brand of bead made in Japan and sometimes knowns as Miyuki Delica Beads because these are made by Miyuki Company in Japan. Delica beads are cylindrical in shape and have very thin walls.
- Donuts: This particular bead is a flat and circular in shape. It has large hole in the middle. Donut beads are made using quality semi precious stones.
- Flatbacks: Originally manufactured in both France & Czechoslovakia. These type of beads are crystals.
- Gem and Gemstones: This types of beads are made from precious and semi-precious cut stones, cabs stone and using other additional materials enhance the bead
No matter what form your beading may take, buying bead from a wholesale suppliers can save you a lot of money. There are so many online suppliers now you can buy beads at wholesale prices, especially if you buy beads in bulk.